Inmate Visitation Rules
Inmate visitation is a privilege. Inmates who become disciplinary problems or security risks will not be allowed to receive visitors. In emergency situations, visitation can be cancelled without advanced notice.
- Proper attire is required. No low cut blouses, tank tops, short skirts or dresses, tight shorts, or any other form of provocative dress will be allowed. Shirts and shoes must be worn.
- All visitors must provide proper state or government issued photo identification (i.e. drivers license foreign id or passport) for inmate visitation.
- Visitation is limited to two adults and two children only. Visitors can see one inmate once per visitation day.
- Visitation space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis. Visitors are encouraged to come early to reserve a visitation time.
- An adult must accompany all visitors who are under 17 years of age. Children must be monitored at all times.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any personal belongings with them into the visitation area.
- Visitors are subject to a pat down search prior to entering the visitation area. Any visitor who refuses this search will be denied entry to visit.
- Cell phones, smoking, food, drinks are not allowed in the visitation area. No personal contact with inmates is allowed.
- Any disruptive or inappropriate behavior by a visitor and/or charges of disorderly conduct can result in termination of visitation privileges.
- Parking for visitation is located in the front parking lot. There are allotted spaces for handicapped persons.