Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
The information made available on JailTracker is for the general public and law enforcement to promote the interest of public safety.
Inmate visitation is a privilege. Inmates who become disciplinary problems or security risk will not be allowed to receive visitors. In emergency situations, visitation can be canceled without advanced notification.
You can visit Jail ATM to schedule your
visitation through the Jail ATM website.
• Proper attire is required. No low-cut blouses, tank tops, short skirts or dresses, tight shorts, hats or any other form of provocative dress will be allowed. Shirt and shoes must be worn.
• All visitors must provide proper state or government issued photo identification (i.e. driver's license, foreign id or passports) for inmate visitation.
• Visitation is limited to two adults and two children only.
• Off-site video visitation is available through www.jailatm.com for free. Off-site video visitation can be accessed from your home computer or cell phone and is unlimited, however it will only be accessed during the inmate's free time.
• All rules set forth for non-contact visitation shall be adhered to when using the video visitation system. Any lewd, profane or inappropriate behavior shall result in loss of video visitation privileges for the visitor.
• Visitors can see an inmate only once per visitation day.
• Visitation sign-up is limited and on a first-come first serve basis.
• Visitors are encouraged to come early to reserve a visitation time.
• An adult must accompany all visitors who are under 17 years of age.
• Children must be monitored at all times.
• Visitors are not allowed to bring any personal belongings with them into the visitation area other than their picture ID and/or a set of keys.
• Visitors are subject to a pat-down search prior to entering the visitation area.
• Any visitor who refuses this search will be denied entry to visit. Smoking, food, or drinks are NOT allowed in the visitation areas.
• No personal contact visits are allowed with inmates.
• Any disruptive or inappropriate behavior by a visitor can result in termination of visitation privileges.
Pickens Sheriff's Office
2985 Camp Rd Jasper, GA
Copyright © 2023 Pickens County Georgia Sheriff's Office - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Faith